Title insurance is a form of indemnity insurance that protects the holder from financial loss sustained from defects in a title to a property. The most common type of title insurance is lender’s title insurance, in which the borrower purchases coverage only to protect the lender.
KPC Title Agency Performs the Necessary Searches and Background Checks, to make sure the property is free and clear of any Liens and Judgements.
- Direct Client Internet Access (Online Viewing of Title Reports, Order Tracking, Immediate Confirmation, Immediate Closing Costs)
- Owner’s Policies (Standard and Extended)
- Lender’s Policies (Standard and Junior)
- Leasehold Policies (Owners and Lenders)
- Cooperative Unit Policies (Leasehold)
- Contract Vendee Policies
- and more…